iOS Developer / Mobile App Engineer at Axiom Zen in Vancouver, BC, Canada
We looking for talented iOS engineers to join our team in beautiful Vancouver. The ideal candidates will be comfortable working with an experienced and fast-paced team, taking on significant responsibility and ownership, and continually pushing the boundaries of their knowledge in creating fantastic iOS/mobile applications.
We have a flat heirarchy and a very collaborative culture. We work with cutting-edge technologies and plan to develop on emerging platforms, including Google GLASS. We want our team to be challenged, rewarded, and empowered. To work on products that millions of people will love to use, products that make the world safer and more efficient.
iOS on both iPhone and iPad is an important part of our future, and we are in thrall to what masters of Obj-C can do - that's why we need you.
Real Artists Ship. We live by that motto, and love to hire folks with a demonstrated record of curiosity and resourcefulness - often manifested through the building of products. Key skills required:
- Experience in big data, analytics, data-driven design, and machine learning
- Prior startup experience, particularly in mobile
- Relevant experience with Ruby on Rails and Node.js
- Active Facebook API developer
- Experience in web or mobile performance and optimization
- Experience architecting and managing end-to-end development of complex applications (links please)
- Desire and ability to contribute on design, UX, and product decisions alongside a top-tier design and product team
- Desire and ability to contribute on architecture, backend logic, database and devops optimization alongside a top-tier engineering team
About Axiom Zen:
Axiom Zen is an idea catalyst. A selective collective of entrepreneurs, hackers, hustlers, and designers. We create and consult for iconic companies creating the future through technology.
We practice agile development, take pride in a collaborative culture, and swing for home runs. We focus on shipping products that are commercially exciting or socially essential, and practice an end-to-end approach, carrying each concept from ideation to production to market launch and beyond.
We provide full life and AD&D insurance as well as premium vision, dental, and extended health care benefits. We are very keen on supporting growth, and will provide financial support for courses, seminars, certification, and degree programs for long-term team members.
The team receives quarterly credits to exciting products & experiences as well as additional bonuses as the company achieves milestones. We believe time outside of the office helps us think outside the box, and using great products helps us build them better.