European HR Manager at Automattic / WordPress.com in anywhere, United Kingdom
You're excited about the opportunity to work for a dynamic, growing company and support our awesome team of Automatticians. Automattic Inc. is the company behind the blogging platform WordPress.com. We are looking for a European HR Manager (who is currently based in Europe) to help with global compensation and benefits practices, employee relations, and other projects as assigned. The majority of our 150 Automatticians work from their homes in one of the 26 countries where they live (see http://automattic.com/about/ for more info). Automattic has a location in San Francisco, but this position will be based in Europe (candidate must currently reside in Europe, no relocation offered). Automattic is a place like no other, and we attract those who are passionate about making the web a better place.
Does this sound exciting to you? Read on. Do you have:
- Experience with a fast-growing, fast-paced software or internet services startup?
- A passion to implement systems and processes to keep operations running smoothly?
- European compensation and benefits experience? Global experience a plus.
- A strong human resources generalist background?
- Experience working with remote team members?
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy?
- A flexible roll-up-your sleeves, hands-on attitude?
- Experience using the WordPress platform?
A minimum of five to seven years related experience is preferred, including a minimum of two years in a multi-national role.
How to Apply
If you feel you might be the best person in the world for this job, apply below. In your cover letter, let us know why you're excited about working with us, and why you would be an awesome Automattician. See http://automattic.com/work-with-us/ for more info.