Construction JobSite Data Coordinator at Atlas RFID in Calgary, AB, Canada
Company Description: Atlas RFID Solutions, Inc. is a rapidly growing technology firm headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama. Atlas develops solutions for tracking valuable assets on large industrial construction jobsites and in the materials supply chain. Through its signature product, Jovix™, Atlas has deployed its jobsite visibility solutions for some of the world’s largest industrial engineering and construction firms to include Bechtel, Kiewit, Shaw, Westinghouse, Toshiba, Suncor, SNC Lavalin, Southern Nuclear Company, and others.
General Job Description:
The Jovix™ Data Coordinator (JDC) will be responsible for the data integrity of the Jovix™ System. The JDC will manage and maintain all the required data interface points defined in the project scope and will conduct periodic audits to ensure the referential integrity between the client’s material procurement system, PM+ and Jovix™. The JDC will also be responsible for the design, development and distribution of all Jovix™ system management and operational reports.
The JDC will report directly to the JSM and indirectly to Atlas’ Director of Operations. The JDC will be required to work standard project hours and comply with all rules and regulations established at each jobsite. The JDC will be located in Calgary to support “war room” project planning. Travel between Calgary, Edmonton and Christina Lake may be required at various times throughout the project.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
The Jovix™ Data Coordinator (JDC) will report to the JSM and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Execute all PM+ to Jovix™ uploads
- Trouble shoot and resolve all data quality issues
- Work with contractors and third party suppliers to develop data interface procedures
- Work with JSCs at work sites to develop data interface procedures
- Perform all data transformation required to convert data from various source systems into Jovix™
- Perform periodic data audits between Jovix™ and PM+ and provide JSM with both issues and potential solutions
- Coordinate with PM+ and other system data professions to streamline and automate data interface points as applicable.
- Provide back up support to JSCs for the execution of transactions within Jovix™ as required.
- Maintain the project weekly, and monthly reporting schedule and publish and distribute reports accordingly
- Collect business requirements for all reporting needs within Jovix™
- Define and develop all Excel based reports
- Provide first level of support for all data and reporting issues within Jovix™
- Participate in sessions with Atlas engineers if required to troubleshoot data and reporting issues