Web Administrator/Online Manager at Anaplan in San Francisco, CA
Web Administrator / Online Manager at Anaplan in San Francisco, CA
Location: San Francisco, CA
Salary: Salary + Performance Bonus
Benefits: Full Benefits Package
As one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in history, we are adding exceptional talent across the company with sharp, dynamic individuals who want to be part of building the next great software company.
We are committed to hiring intelligent, driven, and focused professionals who are intellectually invigorated and inspired by their personal ability to change the game for our customers, for Anaplan and for themselves.
Anaplan is currently seeking an Online Manager for its San Francisco office to develop and manage our online presence including Website, SEO, SEM, Online Advertising and Community. The successful candidate will work with a team of seasoned marketing, sales, and technology professionals to ensure that Anaplan’s brand and value proposition is projected into the online world. The role reports to the VP of Marketing and requires a unique combination of analytic thinking, technical skills, and marketing (design and message) aesthetics. Anaplan offers competitive compensation and benefits and a chance to take work in a high-energy startup atmosphere.
Own the development, maintenance, and performance of Anaplan’s online operations across corporate website, community site and online advertising.
- Set targets and strategy for online presence based on business goals and input from designers, Product Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success.
- Improve online presence through search engine registration and establishing pointer links from other relevant sites.
- Stay up-to-date on web design trends as regards content, look and feel, and functionality, and make improvement recommendations to our organization’s site.
- Be an active contributor to the design process.
- Work with engineering operations to develop platform recommendations and implement platform changes.
Development and Administration
- Develop modifications or enhancements to site on a daily basis
- Perform quality assurance testing, debug website
- Troubleshoot and fix issues in online resources
- Develop process and protocol for efficient maintenance of online assets.
Analytics and Tools
- Maintain an inventory of online advertisements and measure success of those assets with set parameters and goals.
- Monitor, review and update website traffic reports and provide statistical analytics of online business health.
- Test and tracking for page optimization and other conversion strategies.
- Measure campaign effectiveness and provide analytical support for broader marketing programs.
- Analytical and administrative ownership of SFDC, Marketo, and Anaplan
- Minimum of three years experience in web administration and web technologies
- Strong SEO/SEM experience
- Ability to provide clear communication to all departments and to operate under pressure and meet or exceed deadlines
- Self-motivated with attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple ongoing projects in a fast paced team environment with excellent inter-personal skills
- Extreme level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Work in a fast pace environment
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- This is a full-time position based in San Francisco.
About The Company:
Anaplan is revolutionizing business analytics, providing cross-functional applications that dramatically change the way large enterprises plan, analyze and manage their business. The Anaplan Performance Cloud™ combines the simplicity and flexibility of spreadsheets with the scalability, security and power of traditional enterprise applications, all in a 100% cloud-based platform. Applications can be deployed in days and enable business users to respond in real-time to changing market conditions. Anaplan is funded by Granite Ventures and Shasta Ventures and was awarded Gartner Cool Vendor Award in 2012.