Technical Product Manager at Anaplan in San Francisco, CA
Anaplan’s Product Management roles offer you the opportunity to ignite change in an area that has not innovated for thirty years.
TECHNICAL PRODUCT MANAGER
Are you inspired by masses of data, specifically integrating and cleansing it? Want to create products that drive efficiencies across enterprise planning? Just waiting to drive a bleeding-edge product to market? Then this Product Management position is for you.
The Technical Product Manager will leverage expertise in data integration to help define the Anaplan platform. This entails:
- Defining product roadmap and setting product development priorities.
- Writing and sharing functional specifications with the development and QA teams.
- Designing new functionality with architecture and UX teams.
- Evangelizing product vision and benefits to customers, partners and internal teams.
- Creating compelling product messaging internally and to the broader market.
- Analyzing and developing differentiation against key competitors.
- Evaluating product performance & utility of features with qualitative & quantitative customer input.
- Liaising with customers’ IT & engineering teams to ensure successful integration with Anaplan components and customer ETL.
- Researching areas in which the company is innovating.
- Deep technical understanding of Data Integration, Data Quality and/or Data Management Solutions.
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager, Program Manager, or consultant having implemented enterprise software in a Finance or Sales department.
- Knowledge of Cloud-based, end-user applications to integrate data & processes (Informatica, Boomi, Talend, MuleSoft, etc.).
- Knowledge of enterprise integration solutions such as Salesforce.com, SAP and Oracle.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Management or related field (or foreign equivalent.
Founded in 2006, Anaplan is disrupting the world of Enterprise Planning Management. Our cloud-based platform provides the simplicity and ease of use of spreadsheets with the scalability and security of a traditional multi-dimensional enterprise-planning platform.
Anaplan is funded by Granite Ventures, Shasta Ventures, Meritech Capital Partners, and salesforce.com. We were awarded the Gartner Cool Vendor Award in 2012 and Ventana Research Technology Operational Innovation Award for Sales Management in 2012. Headquartered in San Francisco’s dynamic Union Square district, we are committed to our employees’ career growth and well-being, and offer excellent benefits including highly competitive dental, medical and vision plans, 401K, commuter perks, flexible work hours, unlimited vacation and more. To learn more about Anaplan, please visit http://www.anaplan.com or on twitter: @anaplan
Sound good to you? Then don’t be shy – send us your resume!