Senior Solutions Consultant at Anaplan in Minneapolis, MN
A position with Anaplan’s pre-sales team means being part of one of the fastest growing cloud vendors and making your mark on a changing industry. You get to meld your love of numbers with your love of sales, and be rewarded for success with an outstanding commission structure and rapid career growth.
SENIOR SOLUTIONS CONSULTANT
As a Senior Solutions Consultant, we know you enjoy helping people solve hard problems. You are a bit geeky about cool products and you love showing people how those products can help their businesses.
Work within a world-class sales team to drive new business onto the Anaplan platform. Current focus is on our East and West Coast territories. This entails:
- Engaging with targeted, large enterprise prospects to identify broken business processes and problems. Ascertaining and explaining Anaplan's unique ability to solve them.
- Developing domain-specific solutions, demos, and messaging. Building POC models that are tailored to solve prospects’ pain-points.
- Navigating complex prospect environments to facilitate adoption of the Anaplan solution.
- Cross-training teammates on solutions expertise.
- Creating product awareness in the marketplace
- A background in financial/multi-dimensional modeling, business intelligence or analytics, OR
- Prior pre-sales experience in Enterprise Planning Management/Business Process Management.
- Aptitude for quickly ramping up on new technology.
- Excellent presentation, client relationship, and interpersonal skills - both internally and externally.
- Comfortable challenging old ways of doing things.
- Ability to sell consultatively by listening to customer needs and shaping a shared vision for a solution.
Founded in 2006, Anaplan is disrupting the world of Enterprise Planning Management. Our cloud-based platform provides the simplicity and ease of use of spreadsheets with the scalability and security of a traditional multi-dimensional enterprise-planning platform. This mixture of power and flexibility is unrivaled in the marketplace, and enables the type of business agility that has been promised by enterprise software vendors for decades.
Today, Anaplan is a global, venture-backed company, with 90 customers, 100 employees and growing rapidly. We are headquartered in San Francisco’s dynamic Union Square district and offer competitive compensation and equity. We are committed to our employees’ career growth and well-being, and offer excellent benefits including highly competitive dental, medical and vision plans, 401K, commuter perks, flexible work hours, unlimited vacation and more.
Sound good to you? Then don’t be shy – send us your resume!