Contract Partner Researcher at Anaplan in San Francisco, CA
Being a part of Anaplan’s sales team means being part of one of the fastest growing cloud vendors and making your mark on the Enterprise Planning Management industry.
Partner Researcher (contractor)
Do you love to do research? Do you possess an arsenal of tools, and know how to ask the right questions to uncover much-needed information? Looking for a stimulating contract to fill the next 1-2 months? Then read on!
Research and categorize potential partners for Anaplan’s cloud-based Enterprise Planning Management software solution. These are companies (ie, system integrators, consulting firms, ISVs, etc.) that will include our software to sell within their domain.
You will achieve this by:
- Conducting exhaustive research to identify potential Anaplan partners. These will typically be companies delivering solutions into sales, finance, EPM, BPM, etc., often via solutions like Hyperion, Cognos, BPC, etc.
- Uncovering and compiling information on these potential partners such as what software products are sold, number of sales people in company, which verticals/industries sold into, etc.
- Prior research experience
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ability to present data clearly
- Highly detail-oriented
Founded in 2006, Anaplan is disrupting the world of Enterprise Planning Management. Our cloud-based platform provides the simplicity and ease of use of spreadsheets with the scalability and security of a traditional multi-dimensional enterprise-planning platform. This mixture of power and flexibility is unrivaled in the marketplace, and enables the type of business agility that has been promised by enterprise software vendors for decades.
Today, Anaplan is a global, venture-backed company, with 90 customers, 100 employees and growing rapidly. We are headquartered in San Francisco’s dynamic Union Square district and offer competitive compensation and equity. We are committed to our employees’ career growth and well-being, and offer excellent benefits including highly competitive dental, medical and vision plans, 401K, commuter perks, flexible work hours, unlimited vacation and more.
Sound good to you? Then don’t be shy – send us your resume!