Spread the word
Not the right job?
Software Engineer at Ampush Media in San Francisco, CA
Ampush Media is looking for an efficient, resourceful, well-rounded engineer to join our development team. We’re building a robust technology platform that leverages social, search, and display ad platforms to connect prospective students with higher education programs. Hopefully, you have clever ideas for interesting products that will challenge us and make an immediate impact. Our small development team with little management hierarchy packs a punch, and drives development of a platform that will soon manage millions of dollars. Hours depend on how much you’re willing to get done and competitive pay and equity come with snacks, hot pizza, and beers if that’s your thing.
- Build tools that integrate with major ad platform APIs including Facebook, Google, Bing, and various DSPs
- Collaborate across teams to develop dashboards, analytics interfaces, data feeds, and other tools
- Assist with client onboarding and maintenance development requests
Help code user-interface for internal applications, client pages, and landing page assets
Who You Are:
Our developers must love to solve problems, build things, and code. Hackers welcome. :-)
What You’ll Use:
- PHP/MySQL (MongoDB also a plus)
- Pens, papers, and your brains
- Experience with SEM, SEO, and display advertising
- Previous experience in online advertising, performance marketing, or lead generation
- Experience with various advertising-related APIs
- Previous startup experience
- Sense of humor is always appreciated!
- Develop critical infrastructure across the entire LAMP stack including web application development. Basic Front end knowledge (preferably jQuery) and a working knowledge of Apache and MySQL