Front-End Developer at Ampush Media in New York, NY
New York, NY or San Francisco, CA
Are you a believer in ‘Social’? Do you contemplate its ability to profoundly change experiences online and offline, desktop or mobile, while shopping or eating or studying?
Do you work best when surrounded by intelligent, ambitious, and humble people? Do you prioritize enjoyment whether you are at work or at home? Do you have a ‘get-it-done’ attitude? Do you strive to be the best?
If you’re still nodding yes, then we’ll stop asking questions. It’s time to join Ampush.
Ampush is a social technology company focused on taking the big data generated by our increasingly open and connected world and turning it into technology solutions to help forward-thinking enterprises connect with their customers. We want to help shape the way ‘social’ evolves both in 2012 and 2020. We are looking for a front-end engineer who shares our values and brings unique skills and perspectives to our growing team. More details below:
What You’ll Bring:
- Experience and thoughtful opinions on building data-centric interfaces
- Strong command of CSS-based design and good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and solutions for modern browsers
- Knowledge of front-end development standards, design patterns, best practices or guidelines
- Backend experience in either PHP or Python is a plus in addition to experience in either Mysql or Postgres relational databases
- A solution oriented approach to structured and unstructured problems
- A positive attitude, individuality, resourcefulness, curiosity
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with a dynamic engineering team to build rich, data-centric interfaces for a wide array of clients including internal analysts, enterprise customers, and consumers
What You’ll Use:
- LAMPython development environment, Django web framework