Sr. Java Developer at aMind Solutions in Denver, CO
Senior Java Developer
Professional Services | Denver, CO, United States
aMind Solutions is expanding our team to support rapidly growing demand for our unique solutions. We are looking for problem solvers who want to be part of the professional services team in hands-on implementation of enterprise class web-based and mobile solutions using the Java-based aMind Web Framework, iOS and Android platforms.
At aMind, we use the aMind Web Framework, Java and Java Frameworks (JSF / SEAM / RichFaces/Spring) and Objective C, HTML5 and Android technologies and relational databases to deliver enterprise software products for our clients.
At aMind, you will be implementing our software products for use by some of the largest global Fortune 1000 companies. You will be producing results-oriented, high ROI solutions across multiple platforms, leveraging best-in-class agile development methodologies. You will see your work used by 1,000s of corporate users and on eCommerce sites processing millions of dollars in orders.
As an aMind Senior Java Developer, you will be part of the professional services team and implement server side software to support the aMind Web Framework and our mobile products.
Most important will be your ability to solve enterprise level problems. We are looking for Senior Developers with a deep understanding of Java and Java Frameworks. Also critical are attention to detail and quality, solid communication skills, and the ability to work well on a close-knit, agile team.
aMind is great place to work! We’re growing quickly – you will have the opportunity to grow with us and make an impact on high visibility projects and the success of the company. We are a seasoned team working in a collaborative work environment, provide a true meritocracy, offer competitive salary, full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA/DCA, 401k), and have a fantastic time working together.
We’re looking for talented Senior Java Developers who are interested in working on hard problems for global clients. While you will learn about the aMind Web Framework after joining the company, you need to have varied and deep experience in Java and Java Frameworks. You should be expert in your current area of focus and motivated to broaden your horizons further in the aMind design approaches, methodologies and technology. You should be hungry to work on new problems in a startup environment.
A strong applicant will have:
- Proven success implementing production enterprise-solutions
- Minimum four (4) years development experience in Java, J2EE and similar development environments
- 4 year degree in CSE/ EE/ Math
- Excellent knowledge of Java
- Familiarity with SQL and XML
- Solid understanding in building multi-threaded server side applications
- Startup mentality (self-starter, proactive, flexible)
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle, MSSQL)
- A passion for quality, correctness, and well-engineered, customer-focused solutions
- Ability to work with a project from requirements through development, testing, and delivery
- Experience with multiple Java and web frameworks like Spring, SEAM, JSF, RichFaces etc.
- Experience with Junit, system and web application testing
- Experience with various app servers like Web Logic, JBoss and Tomcat on all levels.
- Experience with CI servers like Jenkins, Huston, and PMD and CPD Tools like Sonar
- Previous involvement in implementing complex enterprise web applications, especially in early design and implementation
- Software design, effort estimation, implementation, unit testing, integration, and bug fixes.
- Work closely with analysts, engineering, and QA to deliver successful and on-time projects
- Plan implementation specifications to meet functional requirements and develop code
- Insure high product quality by thorough testing and bug fixing
About aMind Solutions
aMind Solutions is the leading provider of enterprise software products. aMind Solutions helps companies deliver a world-class, seamless customer experience across all touch points – Web, partner portal, contact center, mobile, and more.
Fortune 500 companies such as Time Warner Cable, Cox Communications, NetApp, Level3 Communications, and others around the globe turn to aMind for its ability to deliver true multi-channel enablement with intuitive, state-of-the-art user interfaces and process experience that enterprises and users now expect. With its unmatched expertise, aMind is the vendor of choice for best-in-class, process-oriented order management solutions.
aMind Solutions was founded in 2005 by leaders directly involved in the design and development of market leading enterprise software solutions. These founders and the aMind team of seasoned consultants bring over 200 person years of domain experience to bear on some of the most difficult technical and process problems in the CRM space.