Mobile Architect at aMind Solutions in San Ramon, CA
Product Engineering | San Ramon, United States
aMind Solutions is expanding our team to support rapidly growing demand for our unique solutions. We are looking for problem solvers who want to be part of the products team in hands-on design and development of enterprise class web-based solutions leveraging Java-based aMind Web Framework and mobile solutions using the, iOS and Android platforms.
At aMind, we use the aMind Web Framework, Java and Java Frameworks (JSF / SEAM / RichFaces/Spring) and Objective C, HTML5 and Android technologies and relational databases to deliver enterprise software products for our clients.
At aMind, you will work to develop core software products for use by some of the largest Fortune 1000 companies. You will be producing results-oriented, high ROI solutions across multiple platforms, leveraging best-in-class agile development methodologies. You will see your work used by 1,000s of corporate users and on eCommerce sites processing millions of dollars in orders.
As an aMind Mobile Architect, you will be part of the core product engineering team and develop client side software to support our mobile products.
Most important will be your ability to solve complex problems faced in the enterprise. We are looking for Architects with a deep understanding of Mobile client technologies. Also critical are attention to detail and quality, solid communication skills, and the ability to work well in a close-knit, agile team.
aMind is great place to work! We’re growing quickly – you will have the opportunity to grow with us and make an impact on high visibility projects and the success of the company. We are a seasoned team working in a collaborative work environment, provide a true meritocracy, offer competitive salary, full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA/DCA, 401k), and have a fantastic time working together.
We’re looking for a talented Mobile Architect who is interested in working on difficult challenges faced by our global clients. You should be hungry to work on new problems in a fast-paced environment. Due to our continued expansion in our Product Engineering division, we are looking for a mobile developer who has 3+ years in mobile application development experience on iOS or Android. Come be a pioneer and be part of our mobile team developing enterprise level architecture and delivering a top-notch consumer experience that scales to millions.
A strong applicant will have:
- Proven success developing production ready mobile applications.
- 4 year degree in CSE/ EE/ Math
- At least 2+ years of mobile application development experience required on iOS (preferred) or Android
- Hands on development experience with iOS SDK, Core Data and using the X-Code IDE
- At least 4 years designing and developing web & mobile applications with Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, Java, JSP, Servlet, HTML5, CSS, Core Data, SQL Lite
- Solid working knowledge of web & mobile development environment and tools
- Familiarity with SQL and XML
- Startup mentality (self-starter, proactive, flexible)
- A passion for quality, correctness, and well-engineered, customer-focused solutions
- Ability to work with a project from requirements through development, testing, and delivery
- Experience with Android development
- Understands HTML5, CSS and JQuery Mobile
- Experience with mobile client to server communication through REST services
- Experience in automated testing tools for web & mobile applications
- Published mobile applications on App Store or Android Marketplace
- Mobile product design, effort estimation, implementation, unit testing, integration, and bug fixes.
- Work closely with analysts, engineering, and QA to deliver successful and on-time projects
- Write design specifications to meet functional requirements and develop code
- Insure high product quality by thorough testing and bug fixing
About aMind Solutions
aMind Solutions is the leading provider of enterprise software products. aMind Solutions helps companies deliver a world-class, seamless customer experience across all touch points – Web, partner portal, contact center, mobile, and more.
Fortune 500 companies such as Time Warner, Cox Communications, NetApp, Level3 Communications, and others around the globe turn to aMind for its ability to deliver true multi-channel enablement with intuitive, state-of-the-art applications. With its unmatched expertise, aMind is the vendor of choice for best-in-class, process-oriented CRM solutions.
aMind Solutions was founded in 2005 by leaders directly involved in the design and development of market leading Order Management and CRM solutions. These founders and the aMind team of seasoned consultants bring over 200 person years of domain experience to bear on some of the most difficult technical and process problems in the CRM and Order Management space.