Human Resources Specialist - Public Sector Consulting at AltaStaff in Chicago...
We are a boutique staffing agency in downtown Chicago recruiting for a college graduate who wants to continue a career in human resources as a Human Resources Specialist for a public sector consulting firm located in downtown Chicago.
You will work closely with the project director and project supervisors to provide guidance on human resources processes, policies and procedures. You'll manage various facets of the business with a personable and professional demeanor. You'll work directly with the project director and other staff to accomplish your goals. Your day will offer a variety of important roles and responsibilities, and reward you for providing superior customer service and professional human resources services.
Recruiting and Account Management:
- Manage project staffing and recruiting
- Develop human resources strategies and plans to meet business strategies and goals
- Conduct searches and manage full life cycle recruiting processes to fulfill requisitions
- Work with our partner staffing agencies to fill long-term temporary opportunities
- Recruit across multiple disciplines and levels, and support remote offices
- Contact candidates for job opportunities by phone and email to fill open requisitions
- Conduct behavioral based interviews to select candidates for open requisitions
- Perform coaching and conduct performance reviews
- Manage activities in the HR CRM
- Generate reports to manage your performance and effectiveness by using Access, Visio, Excel and other database tools
- Bachelors degree required
- Ability to source, cold call, build relationships and network to generate successful placements and retention
- Interest in recruiting staff and developing relationships with candidates
- A good understanding of the concepts of consulting and consulting operations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results driven, able to demonstrate/quantify success relative to goals
- Ability to plan, schedule and work in a fast paced environment
- Skilled in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and internet research
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
Details: Full time. 40 hours per week. Salary based on experience.
More Information: www.altastaff.com