Receptionist/ Office Assistant at Alegeus Technologies in Waltham, MA
Alegeus Technologies, LLC the leading provider of employee benefits debit cards, allowing consumers easy and immediate access to their funds via electronic administration is growing. Alegeus Technologies develops and supports a complicated benefits software package utilizing real time payment network transaction systems.
Act as a representative of Alegeus by answering and directing incoming calls in a professional, courteous manner. Provide general office support using computer based office systems. Maintain a high level of security awareness by monitoring and enforcing visitor sign-in procedures.
- Receive visitors and announce arrival to the appropriate person
- Answer routine inquiries
- Accept packages and special deliveries and ensure they are promptly routed to the recipient
- Handles and processes mail including delivering mail to the appropriate parties
- Maintain visitor log book and visitor sign-in procedures
- Monitor personnel and visitor activity to ensure a high level of security awareness
- Perform various assignments for other departments when needed
- Order supplies for entire company, set up, organize and maintain office environment
- Responsible for administering travel and reimbursement portal
- Interact with building maintenance staff when required to maintain office
- Work with departments when food needs to be ordered for meetings
- Order flowers/gifts for bereavement, births, etc.
- Backup to Executive Assistant as needed
- High School diploma
- Prior work experience in a professional business environment
- Ability to work well with others and with little direction
- Positive, courteous attitude, desire to provide top-level customer service
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel