Project Manager at Adaco in Norwalk, CT
Adaco Inc. is the global leader in purchasing and operation control for the hospitality industry. Our products are trusted in 54 countries by the world’s leading organizations including Marriott, Starwood, Loews, Ritz Carlton and Jumeirah. Adaco is part of Fourth, the leading cloud-based, end-to-end provider of hospitality management systems in the world.
Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects. Develops and oversees project timelines including but not limited to: tracking and communicating professional services deliverables/deadlines, scheduling meetings with stakeholders, and coordinating product training.
- Prepare Project timeline based on resource availability, customer requirements, and other project prioritizations.
- Organize and conduct web kick off meetings with customer stakeholders to review project.
- Proactively track and ensure that project timelines are adhered to and any changes are communicated to the team and customer.
- Organize meetings as needed between clients, development, data management, and sales.
- Assign resources, update team calendar, and monitor project dates and resource assignments.
The successful candidate will have:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years proven project management experience.
- Experience working in a technical/software environment and/or hospitality (hotel/restaurant) industry experience preferred.
- Experience with an F&B computerized purchasing system, especially Adaco.NET a plus.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent time management/organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to explain technical initiatives to non-technical managers.
- Strong people skills. Ability to work well with a diverse multicultural global customer environment.
- Willingness to work flexible hours when required.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team and ability to take direction is a must.
- Ability to cope with conflicting demands and prioritize and adapt in a rapid growth environment.