UI/UX Designer/Developer at Acquisio in Brossard, Quebec, Canada
Acquisio is looking to hire another UI/UX Designer to add to their frontend team for their flagship web application.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As a UI/UX Designer you will help craft simple, beautiful and creative solutions to complex customer problems in the Online Advertising Industry.
You have a passion for design, simplicity, pinpointing and trimming functionalities to their bare essential.
You have strong organization and time management skills and can deliver results on regular development cycles.
You can bring a story from conceptualization up to an HTML/CSS prototype and collaborate with engineers to build the final working product in a cross-disciplinary team environment.
You are eager to learn and share knowledge with your coworkers and keep up to date with the industry trends.
To be right for this position, you'll have:
- 1-2 years experience in UI web design.
- Experience with usability and interaction design
- Able to take user stories, and translate them in working prototypes
- Visual design skill showcased in a portfolio
- Great HTML/CSS skills and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
- Basic knowledge of jQuery
- Team player
- Experience with single page web applications
- Knowledge of Stylus CSS preprocessor.