Senior Product Manager, LoyaltyPlus at 500friends in San Francisco, CA
500friends is a venture backed (by Crosslink, Intel, and YCombinator), rapidly growing company that helps retailers compete with Amazon and Walmart by increasing the value of their existing customer relationships (LTV). We were recently honored as an AlwaysOn Top 100 private company and Top 250 global company. We offer competitive compensation (both cash + equity), and a high energy environment with lots of room for personal growth. Our management team has a proven track record of building great companies and taking them to attractive exits.
- Maintain the vision and strategy of our market leading SaaS loyalty platform
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders to define and prioritize product requirements
- Write really awesome product requirements
- Execute our "go-to-market." Everything from developing product collateral to helping "sell."
Yes, we realize that really awesome PMs are in demand. So what makes 500friends special?
- We care about our team: http://blog.500friends.com/2012/10/25/an-open-letter-to-future-team-members/
- Fast paced environment with no bureaucracy
- We're obsessed with hiring only the best of the best; you won't ever have to deal with incompetency
- Competitive compensation package which includes benefits and equity
- Individual and company performance bonuses
- Free lunch every day
- We solve real world problems
- You get to OWN the product
- Funding for your next start-up: http://venturebeat.com/2012/08/10/founders-beware-500friends-will-catch-your-developers-with-seed-capital-bait/
- Have relevant domain expertise in loyalty/CRM or serious eCommerce/direct marketing
- Be credible to both engineers and customers
- Be extremely detail oriented
- Love working with small teams with limited but high-quality resources