Director of Marketing (SaaS) at 500friends in San Francisco, CA
500friends is a venture backed (Crosslink, Intel, and YCombinator), rapidly growing company that helps retailers compete with Amazon and Walmart by increasing the value of their existing customer relationships (LTV). We were recently honored as an AlwaysOn Top 100 private company and Top 250 global company. We offer competitive compensation (both cash + equity), and a high energy environment with lots of room for personal growth. Our management team has a proven track record of building great companies and taking them to attractive exits.
- Help own product positioning
- Design, develop, implement, and optimize a high performing, multi-channel marketing strategy (including content marketing, PPC, display, re-targeting, email, list acquisition, events, PR, and social media) to generate qualified leads
- Manage demand generation marketing infrastructure including the company's Sales Force Automation (SFA) and Marketing Automation systems
- Measure and report on effectiveness of all campaigns, with the purpose of improving lead volume, lead to opp conversion rates, resource allocation, overall efficiency and revenue generation and the long term profitable growth of the company
You should have:
- A strong desire to work in a small company with limited but high-quality resources
- 3+ years of marketing experience at B2B software companies (designed for Retailers is highly desirable) managing a variety of marketing functions and disciplines
- Hands-on experience leveraging CRM and marketing automation solutions
- The ability to think strategically but also execute "tactically"
- A track record of collaborating with sales organizations
Bonus points if you have:
- Exhibited at IRCE
- Product management experience