Manager, Customer Success at 500friends in San Francisco, CA
500friends is a venture backed (Crosslink, Intel, and YCombinator), growing technology company that enables retailers to identify, acquire, and retain their high value customers. We were recently honored as an AlwaysOn Top 100 private company and Top 250 global company. We offer competitive compensation (both cash + equity), and a high energy environment with lots of room for personal growth. Our management team has a proven track record of building great companies and taking them to attractive exits.
You will be a critical, single point of contact to clients, responsible for managing the implementation of our SAAS platform and expanding the overall strategic relationship with customers following contract execution.
- Manage the overall client relationship and all points of platform integration for large / enterprise accounts
- Understand the client's strategic intent and develop creative solutions that leverage our technology to exceed client expectations
- Ensure that our clients are maximizing the utility of our technology by helping them with all aspects of program configuration/management, campaign strategy, deployment, and optimization
- Lead and direct third party vendors and client agencies on custom client implementations
- Contribute to the product roadmap and feature set based on client interactions and feedback
- Perform deep analysis on program performance and extract actionable insights from results
- Support marketing initiatives such as development of case studies and whitepapers
You should have:
- At least 3 years of relevant professional services, account or program management experience, with a preferred focus on the SaaS or eCommerce industry
- Extensive experience managing complex, technical implementations and developing/maintaining detailed project plans
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- BA/BS required, technology or business degree preferred