Sr. Director of Media Operations at 33Across in New York, NY
Do you enjoy leading teams that work with data to identify trends and drive operational improvements? Are you interested in cutting-edge online advertising technologies? 33Across is looking for a highly-motivated individual to lead its Ad Operations team in delivering high-performance advertising campaigns for the world’s largest marketers.
Successful candidate will have the ability to:
- Translate client business objectives into effective campaign strategies
- Lead and develop a team of talented Campaign Analysts and Operations Analysts.
- Clearly articulate data-driven points-of-view to senior management
- Lead automation of processes, reporting and tools to efficiently support high growth campaign volumes
A minimum of 5 years online media experience and management of a minimum staff of 5 is required. Knowledge of ad exchanges and real-time bidding is strongly preferred. You might have a background in revenue optimization, ad operations, media buying on ad exchanges, or pricing and yield management. You are definitely a self-starter and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment with other smart and motivated people.
The Sr. Director of Media Operations role sits at the nexus of sales, operations, finance and account management. The primary responsibility is to ensure the successful delivery of client ad campaigns using in-house analytical tools and third-party datasets.
Specific responsibilities include
- Partner with the sales team to understand client objectives, ad offering and manage campaign delivery
- Recommend and implement improvements to key ad operational processes and strategy to drive high gross margins and client renewal rates
- Work closely with Product and Business Development teams to identify key partnership/ad product opportunities and extensions and top inventory sources
- Recommend pricing strategy, inventory sources, segment targeting tactics, and other yield optimization approaches
- Manage, lead and develop a team of campaign analysts and operations analysts
- Develop and standardize campaign optimization processes
- Lead the monitoring and reporting of campaign performance and proactively communicate results to Sales and Account Management
- Contribute creative insights and data analysis to post-campaign reports
- Develop and manage key platform relationships including DSP’s, ad verification partners, DMP’s, advertising networks and exchanges
- Strong analytical skill set
- Ability to solve micro operational issues and provide high-level strategic recommendations
- Superior communication and leadership skills
- Passion to deliver superior results
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task numerous projects
- Education: Graduate Degree preferred
Over 600,000 publishers and more than 375 Fortune 1000 marketers use 33Across’s Brand Graph™ technology, tools, and real-time predictive systems to connect their content and products into the social graph. Clients rely on their Brand Graph to leverage how individuals and the networks around them react to what is read, purchased, shared, and recommended in real-time. Reaching over a billion users, 33Across processes tens of thousands anonymous social engagement, influence, and interest actions that surround marketer and publisher brands each second. The company has offices in 11 cities including New York, San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Salt Lake City, Chicago, Detroit, and Boston.
jobs [at] 33Across.com