Let's Get Down to Business: Fill out our questionnaire. If you impress us we will give you a call!
Do you enjoy engaging customers and being the go to guy or gal who knows the answers? Do you have a deep passion around technology and healthcare? Do you live for educating users, making people smile and solving problems? Do you get jazzed about helping people overcome issues? If yes, this is the job for you.
You enjoy customer facing parts of the job, solving tough issues and making phone calls. You're resourceful and smart. You communicate issues to sales and engineers on a technical level yet still speak clearly and in an assuring voice to customers. You have a passion and see that drchrono is changing the medical world, fixing healthcare one doctor at a time and you are going to help make that happen. In this implementation support role you will manage customers, getting them engaged and onboarded via GoToMeeting training sessions, phone calls and emails. Your goal is to make sure the customer walks away from drchrono happy, educated and successfully implemented using the platform.
- We are a first point of contact to manage multiple accounts during a 90 day implementation phase.
- Coordinate all client trainings.
- Have impeccable follow-up with client calls, emails, and trainings.
- Respond professionally to urgent inbound phone calls.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Troubleshoot problems and provide information to developers.
- Monitor and control numerous concurrent tasks in tandem.
- Train New Clients in all aspects of the drchrono platform.
- 1-2 years in a genuine customer facing, Account Management role
- 1 year experience using SalesForce or other CRM.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a high volume of clients at any given time.
- Excellent time management, project management and organizational skills.
- Positive and proactive approach to dynamic environment
- Patience, empathy and a unique ability to manage stress.
- Exceptional listening skills, with attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Naturally compassionate and caring.
- Efficient keyboard skills.
- Resiliency with mediation skills.
- Able to work under pressure and adapt to situations quickly.
- Good judgment and initiative.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
- Technologically sophisticated.
- Detail and service oriented individual.
- Active and passionate about healthcare.
- Knows how to have fun but work hard.
- Knowing the ins and outs of EHR Meaningful Use.
- Knowledge/experience with measuring, improving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Previously worked in a start-up environment.
- Experience within technology space a plus
- Stock options
- Competitive salaries
- Vacation days & time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life & disability coverage
- Flexible spending accounts ( FSA )
- Apple gear - iPad, iPhone, Macbook
- Company stocked snacks and beverages
- Build something that makes the world a better place
- Be excited to come to work knowing you are going to make a difference
- Much more ...
If others have ever noted that you're a borderline perfectionist, too efficient for your own good, or just too passionate about things than this is the job for you!
drchrono is a culture of passionate people interested in crafting only the best healthcare EHR platform with a focus on iPad. We are a silicon valley startup. We strives to solve healthcare problems with mobile technology.
No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big.
Based in Mountain View, CA
Have questions? Checkout drchrono.com/jobs and drchrono.com/tv.