A Bit About Us:
What We're Looking For:
We are an early stage startup located on the Google campus experiencing rapid growth. Our pipeline of clients is creating demand that we'd love to meet - but can only do so by growing our team. You should be someone with a proven track record in technical AND sales placements, who knows the startup space. You must work on site - with the team (we already have an awesome space set aside for you) and be willing to meet nightly with the C team and hiring manager. We want to expand our team and that starts with you!
Our internal recruiter will partner with engineering and sales to define roles and implement staffing strategies to guarantee a qualified and diverse candidate pool. They will ensure hiring manager and team preparedness during the interview process and ensure that interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally. Our recruiter will be part of a team responsible for developing, implementing, and executing a broad recruiting strategy, with a particular emphasis on sourcing high-quality active and passive candidates.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop awesome job descriptions by understanding the skills and background required, the impact on the role, and the ideal fit to the team and company for maximum exposure
- Use your expertise in innovative recruiting techniques to actively and creatively evaluate, network, and ultimately hire top talent
- Develop and maintain strong client and candidate relationships, requiring regular touch points and diligent follow through
- Expertise in Internet recruiting, sourcing products and applicant tracking systems
- Lead candidate interviewing, selection, negotiation, closing and various administrative components involved in full life-cycle recruiting
- Partner with hiring managers to develop, implement, manage tactical sourcing strategies and provide advice and coaching to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process
- Cold call, screen and qualify prospective candidates; manage interview and offer processes, conduct reference checks, make salary recommendations, and close candidates
- Continuous communication with hiring managers and senior management to ensure alignment with regard to staffing plans, candidate pipeline and achievement against hiring goals
- Propose and implement ongoing improvements to Elastic's recruitment efforts
- A keen sense of humor and an innate tendency to inject levity to the job
- Make your job & sense of urgency seem easy
- 3+ years of proven technical and sales recruiting experience
- Demonstrated success recruiting in a volume hiring environment for Technical, Sales and G&A roles for an early stage start-up
- Experience sourcing candidates through networking, LinkedIn, social media, University relations, etc.
- Self motivation, strong time management, and organization skills
- Ability to provide strong consultative skills to client (hiring managers) and work in a team environment
- You are thoughtful about the job you're applying for - like this one - include your favorite band in your application.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail, ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and confidentiality
- Roll up your sleeves attitude with a sense of urgency, and a friendly, diplomatic demeanor
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, Google Docs, LinkedIn, and Dropbox