About Wildfire Interactive:
Wildfire is a social media marketing SaaS company positioned squarely on top of the social media revolution. We provide an all-in-one social marketing solution for large brands, small businesses, and agencies looking to grow, engage, and monetize their audiences across social channels. Wildfire is the industry’s de facto innovator for achieving results: our platform has powered more than 200,000 social promotions, and helped thousands of brands manage content and streamline their communications across the social web. No company knows better how to get Likes, fans, and followers, and drive sales. We work with 27 of the World’s Top 50 brands, and count among our clients companies like Pepsi, Virgin Atlantic, Nestle, Facebook and Microsoft.
Headquartered in Redwood City, California, Wildfire has offices around the globe: in Los Angeles, Chicago, New York City, London, Paris, Munich and Singapore. We’ve grown our team from 5 to more than 250 (the largest team in our industry), in just over two years. We are a 2x winner of Facebook’s fbFund, a TechCrunch Crunchies Award nominee, and were named one of the Top 10 Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times.
We are looking for Social Media Project Managers to act as the primary relationship contact for our full-service white label clients. As Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the relationship and build process from start to finish and everything in between. This includes account set-up, training, build, testing, implementation and launch of our full-service white label campaigns. You are expected to take a proactive, service-based approach to managing our clients and ensuring an outstanding client experience.
Social Media Project Managers must be comfortable handling multiple deadline driven projects, dealing with high-level marketers and executives and learning and mastering complicated technologies.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for campaign-related tasks including reviewing creative specs, scheduling, building, troubleshooting, analytics, and campaign implementation, which requires a mastery of our technology platform
• Take a proactive approach to account and relationship management with the goal of providing superior customer experience
• Develop and implement appropriate project management to ensure timely execution
• Liaise with our sales, development, and creative teams to execute campaigns
What We’re Looking For:
• At least 2 years of experience in a fast-paced, client-facing role
• Superior oral and written communication skills
• Ability to quickly learn and use complex software technology
• High attention to detail and good organizational skills
• Proven record for meeting targets and deadlines
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Smart, hard-working, fun-loving individuals
• Creative thinkers and problem solvers
• Undergraduate degree required
Benefits & Perks:
• Competitive pay
• 15 paid vacation days
• Unlimited sick days
• Individual & dependent health, dental, and vision benefits
• Life, AD&D, S<D insurance
• Flexible spending accounts
• 401k plan
• Stock options
• Casual dress workplace
• Free CalTrain (GoPass)
• Free access to ClubOne Fitness (on-premise)
• Unlimited snacks & beverages
• 3 kegs on tap at all time