It is rare in a person’s professional career when they get to join a team that’s not just providing another solution to a problem that already exists, but is creating an entirely new marketplace. Imagine becoming a equity owner in a company creating a product or service that doesn’t exist today but will become the standard way we all do things years from now.
Our Company EarlyShares.com Inc. is a fast moving yet stable company, developing an equity-based crowdfunding platform that will revolutionize the way businesses and young startup companies raise capital. We are in the forefront of a new industry and are poised to be the leaders in this space. Equity-based crowdfunding was signed into law by President Obama on April 5th 2012, while not yet in effect, it will be available to all Americans in early 2013.
Management includes industry leaders and experts; the company has successfully its seed financing, as well as its first round of funding. If an opportunity like this sound’s like what you've been looking for, we would like to hear from you. By joining our team you will be part of something BIG.
The Senior Graphic Designer position is responsible for the concept, design and production of high-quality print and digital creative deliverables, and works with the graphic design team to provide senior-level design insights, design best practices and creative inspiration.
Other responsibilities include ensuing all assigned creative deliverables are designed and produced to exact specifications for their specific media; ensuring all assigned timelines and deadlines are met; serving as a creative department SME in graphic production requirements and creative technology, and assisting with other creative assignments as needed.
Qualified candidates must have a “rockstar” creative portfolio demonstrating their design & production abilities across print and digital channels. This position requires advanced skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, as well as advanced knowledge of design aesthetics and production requirements for print and digital media channels, and a solid understanding of brand marketing best practices.
• Concepts, designs and delivers innovative graphics for print, online and mobile media channels.
• Optimizes, revises existing graphics graphics to ensure channel-specific production specifications are met, internal processes are followed and graphics are successfully delivered.
• Works across the full scope of Creative Services deliverables to concept, design and deliver high-quality, production ready marketing, internal, and sales collateral as assigned by Traffic or Creative Services Management.
• Provides senior-level design insights on highly-visible projects, and design best practices and creative inspiration for the Creative Services team.
• Adheres to project timelines and effectively communicates project status to internal partners.
• Provides quality control on all completed projects to ensure design quality and production accuracy.
• Operates and maintains assigned hardware and software systems in a Mac environment.
• Actively participates in Creative Department meetings and supports the department in the development and implementation of new tools, systems and procedures.
• Keeps up to date on design trends, production technology and brand marketing, with a focus on the CPG industry.
• Serves as a Creative Services subject matter expert in design and production related areas, and creates and maintains production templates, documentation, and best practices in assigned areas.
• Archives completed projects and maintains Creative Services servers and file archives.
• Provides assistance to the general design/production needs of the department as directed, and performs other duties as required
EDUCATION: Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design or a related subject, or the equivalent work-related experience.
EXPERIENCE: 5+ years of professional graphic design experience in an agency setting or in-house creative/marketing department.
NOT REQUIRED (BUT NICE TO HAVE): PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO PRODUCTION.
• Advanced knowledge in Adobe CS5 Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and related design/production tools including Acrobat and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Strong artistic abilities and knowledge of design/color theories, techniques, typography, and graphic production required.
• Understanding of brand marketing guidelines and best practices.
• Experience working with and preparing electronic files for commercial printing.
• Strong knowledge of grammar and composition rules required for editing and proofreading material.
• Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality, and a critical eye for design aesthetics.
• Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced team environment.
• A high work-standard and an ability to innovate and think critically.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills, and an ability to maintain professionalism and a positive attitude in a fast paced team environment.
• Ability to understand and follow complex directions, processes and workflows.