Strategic Partnerships Lead at Signature in San Francisco, CA
Strategic Partnerships Lead with a passion for getting stuff done
The Signature team is looking for a Leader of our Strategic Partnerships. Currently in stealth mode, we are partnering with several leading high-end retailers to deliver an app that will change how retailers interact with their customers. This is a huge idea, with equally huge potential. We believe this is the future of retail (and our customers agree!).
Your job will be to lead the relationship with our key retail partners and ensure that retailers are ecstatic with Signature.
We are looking for a talented and entrepreneurial leader with a proven track record of excellence to join us on this mission. You will be responsible for moving Fortune 500-type enterprise technology deployments through the project lifecycle, and work closely with Signature and retailer engineering, design, marketing, and operations teams to deliver a mobile experience that will change retail.
Responsibilities: Think and Act as the Owner
- Own the deployment(s). From initial prototype to full deployment to post-deployment service…you own the implementation process.
- Be fanatical about customer service
- Be the onsite evangelist at our retail partner
- Lead on-site deployments, retailer sales associate training, and coordinate third-party vendor implementations (in-store sensors, etc.)
- Be the front line of collecting user feedback from retailer sales associates and contribute extensively to product roadmap
- Contribute to the team-wide strategy and translate that into defined implementation objectives
- Be a driving force in assembling the resources necessary to deploy innovative products
- Define methods for quantifying success (or failure) and ensure that your team has a clear understanding of when they are succeeding or and when they need to try again
- Be adept with mobile technologies and iOS devices
- 3-5 years client services experience with a focus on technology (Management Consultancy / PMO experience / Systems Integrator)
- Extensive client management and “soft” skills
- History of leading through fast-paced, high-growth, uncertain environments
- Fanatical about deploying technology solutions on-time and on-budget, whilst providing exceptional customer service
- Willingness to travel
- Previous Entrepreneur. Failure or success. Nothing teaches skills like ownership
- Retail expertise (double bonus points if you are a big fashion shopper)
- Love of iPhone / iPad apps
- Sense of humor
- Passionate about your work
- Strong communication skills
- Smart and humble
- Equal willingness to learn and teach
Working at Signature
At Signature, we're fantatical about our company culture. When searching for potential team members, we’re looking for people who share a passion for these core values. We want to work at a company where everyone exhibits these values at all times:
- Be passionate
- Be intellectually curious
- Over invest in communication
- Put the team first
- Act as the owner
- Be scrappy and adventerous
We are a fast growing San Francisco-based company backed by two top-tier Venture Capital firms and a group of prominent angel investors. The team is based at 330 Townsend Street, San Francisco.
We have a stocked partnership pipeline of more work than our resources can handle right now, so you'll need to hit the ground running from Day 1.
Like what you read and think you fit the bill? Please contact us; we'd love to meet for coffee!