Senior Product Marketing Manager at Huddle in San Francisco, CA
Huddle is the enterprise content collaboration company that helps organizations across the globe to collaborate intelligently. Huddle’s intelligent collaboration platform is revolutionizing enterprise content management by enabling organizations to store, discover, share and work on content with others securely in the cloud. Its patent-pending intelligent technology locates and recommends valuable information to users, with no need for search. Co-headquartered in London and San Francisco and with offices in New York City, Huddle’s customers include 80 percent of Fortune 500 and 80 percent of UK central government, and companies such as Diageo, Kia Motors and PwC. The company is privately held and backed by venture capital firms DAG Ventures, Eden Ventures, Matrix Partners and Jafco Ventures.
About the Job:
In this highly visible role, you will define and execute Huddle's enterprise go-to-market strategy. You will drive product marketing programs that help Huddle expand market share across key horizontal solution areas and industry verticals. Your data driven strategy will be based on insight from a passionate customer base. Your success will be measured by the adoption of our product.
- Execute solution and vertical oriented marketing programs that drive adoption of our product. Define business audience positioning, messaging and ‘how-to’ guides for key markets. Evangelize consistent product positioning and messaging to industry analysts, press, bloggers, and customers.
- Support our Sales team, providing materials that contribute to its measurable success. Build collateral such as solution pages, white papers, customer studies, and webinars to drive prospects through the funnel and into the sales pipeline.
- Work closely with our enterprise customers, diving deep into their needs with the goal of creating highly targeted solution marketing campaigns that will drive adoption of our product in key market segments.
- You will have a strong emphasis on measurable product marketing. Analyze tactics and double-down on those that work, and cut those that don’t.
- Advise the product development team on bringing new initiatives to market, helping with positioning for maximum reach.
- Leverage customer insights to identify product enhancements and new opportunities for innovation. Partner with product management to drive product strategy toward further growth.
- Gather competitive information, building analyses to strengthen our overall market position.
- Constantly evaluate the ROI of each tactic. Analytics, experiments, segmentation, and testing are your good friends.
- 5+ years of experience working for a enterprise focused software, SaaS, or web services company. Proven track record of marketing to an enterprise audience.
- Experience finding product/market fit, expanding existing products to new audiences, and vertically marketing.
- You’ve lived the funnel, analyzing marketing methods, doubling down on those that work and cutting those that don’t.
- Passion for measurement, metrics and continuous improvement across the organization.
- A degree from a top tier university. MBA a plus.
- Hands on. Passionate. Persistent. Creative. Easy to deal with. Get things done.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple project/deals at the same time.
- You’ve worked with technology products that have targeted enterprises via direct, online, and channel strategies, SaaS a plus.
- You have a good understanding of Huddle¹s value prop and can explain it to your grandmother.
- Great benefits: medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) plan
- 25 days of vacation, 8 holidays plus your birthday off each year
- Huddle "Cuddle:" each employee received a $640 lifestyle bonus per year as a thank you for your hard work.
- Corporate gym rates
- Kitchen stocked with fruit, snacks and beverages
- And much more!!!!