We're sorry, but this job has been closed. See other open jobs at The Clymb
Not the right job?
Human Resources/Recruiting Manager at The Clymb in Portland, OR
We're growing, and we're looking for an Human Resources Manager who can support and grow the team.
- Oversee all HR management functions: employee relations, on boarding, performance management, retention, benefits, terminations, recruiting and more
- Establish the right HR policies and procedures to provide guidance and solutions to managers and employees and maintain the corporate culture
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering policies and helping resolve work-related problems
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, compensation, performance appraisals
- Provide timely information and education for all levels of the organization on critical/emerging HR issues that have potential impact to the company
- Serve as a link between management and employees while keeping appropriate employee information confidential and secure
- Work with executive management to create an HR function that fosters a strong collaborative work environment
- Conduct recruiting activities working closely with hiring managers on internal process and final selection
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- 5+ years experience in an HR generalist role
- Deep knowledge of HR programs and practices, including state and federal employment laws and regulations
- Can easily thrive working in fast paced, sometimes chaotic environment
- Experience growing a company in team size and complexity
- Detail oriented, organized and a good team player
- Bias towards finding solutions vs. shutting down ideas
- Can relate to The Clymb's products and the Northwest outdoor lifestyle