Sales Planner at SoundHound in Santa Clara, CA
SoundHound is leading the mobile sound search revolution. Join us.
SoundHound delights millions of users every day with its famously fast music and voice recognition apps, and is winning awards and praise along the way. Our flagship app for iPhone and Android recently won the most competitive category in Billboard's inaugural Music App Awards, and achieved top-ten honors from the New York Times, becoming the only music app to do so.
"Insane" - The New York Times' David Pogue
"...could save your sanity" - Don Lemon, CNN
At SoundHound we are building a first class sales and advertising team to work with brand advertisers and deliver innovative advertising and partnership solutions. You'll be joining a diverse, world-class group of marketing and sales professionals, engineers, scientists, and designers on a team that includes both recent grads and seasoned veterans. Strong academic ties with Stanford, and prior industry stops for our team members include Google, Pandora, Shazam, Amazon, Apple, Oracle, and Sony.
We value creativity, innovation, hard work and open communication and to allow us to act on valuable feedback from employees and users alike and deliver the best solutions for our users and clients.
We offer a competitive compensation packages, SoundHound stock options, unique camaraderie, catered lunches, and even occasional visits from recording artists. SoundHound is an equal opportunity employer.
SoundHound is looking for an experienced Sales Planner who has a background in interactive advertising experience with a proven track record of building and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Create strategic media plans and decks to increase sales and drive revenue
- Ensure a high level of customer service with all clients
- Directly support account executives with all aspects of the sales process
- Assisting in creating sales presentations and fulfilling client RFPs
- Pulling accurate inventory forecasts using DFP Availability Forecast
- Brainstorming with internal teams to garner the most creative and strategic media plans and RFP recommendations
- Inputting sales orders into MediaVisor, Atlas, iDesk, Vendor Portal and other sales order entry systems
- Pulling and analyzing research requests using Nielsen @Plan and comScore
- Filling out spec sheets and agency templates
- Working with Ad Operations to review campaigns and create post-campaign reports for advertisers
- BA or BS from a top tier university
- 1-3 years’ experience in digital/radio/mobile planning or buying
- Experience with online advertising platforms (DoubleClick, Atlas, etc.)
- Experience with mobile advertising a plus
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented; able to multi-task and work on multiple ongoing projects
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- Ability to work independently but must be a team player
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel & PowerPoint
How to Apply:
Send us your resume and cover letter explaining why you belong at SoundHound.