Engagement Manager at Unified in New York, NY
UNIFIED is a well-funded, fast-growing startup that works with some of the most exciting names in the social networking and cloud computing industries, including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
UNIFIED is looking for an Engagement Manager to join our team. This position will work closely with our COO, VP of Sales, Director of Client Services and our team of Account Executives, and will be the leader in building our client onboarding process with the ultimate intent of securing clients’ ongoing, continued use of our Social Operating Platform™ (SOP). In this role you will manage the entire implementation process while providing sales support by being the key contact for clients before, during and after implementation. The ideal candidate will build and fully document all standard implementation process documentation, and will work with our team and client personnel in the building and maintenance phases of implementation. Exceptional relationship management and interpersonal skills are a must as the Engagement Manager will be the first to interact with our clients after the sales process and will be responsible for the seamless transition of the account to the assigned Account Manager for ongoing client services. In addition to client implementation, this role will be responsible for the ongoing support of client paid enhancement requests in which the Engagement Manager will be responsible for being client-facing, interacting with our clients to understand their needs and translating those needs into technical requirements while managing the project on an ongoing basis.
- Be the leader of all phases of the client onboarding implementation process
- Build all standard implementation and maintenance documentation
- Provide on-going end-user support for clients
- Participate in sales support, including creating customized demo applications
- Conduct training sessions for new users at basic and advanced levels both internally and externally to help users master their understanding of the implementation process, especially data management
- Strong project management skills with proficiency in MS Project is an absolute must
Strong leadership, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
Organizational skills with a focus on quality assurance
Proficient in the understanding of social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.), as well as online advertising and associate technology
A team player, willing to collaborate with a diverse and dynamic team
Familiarity working in a small but fast-paced startup company environment