Account Executive- (Atlanta) at DataXu in Atlanta, GA
We find our people as innovative as we do our company.
Fun, smart & vibrant people make up our Xu (pronounced "zoo") team! Our collaborative, dynamic & high energy environment makes this the kind of place where people want to work. Our Xu team is looking for additional members:
looking for driven, focused and proven sales executives to drive new business by selling our multi-channel, digital data management platform to Fortune 1,000 companies.Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a sales strategy against targeted list of enterprise accounts
- Have a deep knowledge of, and effectively communicate DataXu’s current offering of Multi-Channel (Display, Video, Mobile, Social) Enterprise Digital Marketing Management tools.
- Build relationships that extend across multiple marketing and technology functions within the customer's organization
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue objectives
- Effectively collaborate across the DataXu organization - Product Engineering, Marketing and Client Support teams
- Travel for in-person visits with key clients
- Minimum 5 years direct sales experience in Enterprise software and/or Digital Media
- Bachelor's Degree
- Technical foundation in digital ad technology or enterpise software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comprehensive understanding of solutions and team based selling
About the Company:
Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices throughout North America and Europe, DataXu (www.dataxu.com)( Voted Advertising Age’s 2011 #5 Best Place to Work & Named "Top Place to Work in 2011" by Boston Globe) is the only multi-channel digital marketing management (DMM) platform offering real time optimization for display, video, and mobile advertisers. With exceptional growth, DataXu is a private, venture backed company with the resources to make a big impact and the agility to lead revolutionary change in both technology and media.
DataXu is leading a revolution in advertising with the first and only machine learning-based Digital Marketing Management (DMM) platform: DX3, which makes impression-level decisions in real time, optimizing the creative, consumer and contextual ad choices to help brands acquire more customers for less money. We’re already recognized as a leader in the Forrester Research December 2011 report: "The Forrester Wave™: Demand-Side Platforms, Q4 2011," in which DataXu is recognized as a Leader with DX3 ranked as the #1 current offering. http://www.dataxu.com/news/press-releases/forrester-wave-report/
Beyond its technology, DataXu has developed a trusted reputation for expertly advising and servicing advertisers and media agencies trying to cross the chasm into a data-driven way of working. DataXu is now expanding those relationships globally.
Medical & Dental Insurance – 100% company paid deductible
FSA (Medical, Dependent & Transportation care)
Company paid weekly catered lunches
Generous Employee Referral Program
Monthly Employee Recognition Program
Free snacks and drinks