Game Developer at Quark Games in Cupertino, CA
Your primary focus as Game Developer is the development of a new title on Unity3D. You’ll be working closely with a designer and artist to deliver a high-quality, performance-friendly game to the mobile platform. It will be an exciting challenge to be at the forefront of mobile 3D online gaming.
- Experience in at least one shipped Unity3D title
- Experience with 3D asset pipelines
- Solid understanding of 3D rendering pipeline
- Strong software design and implementation skills
- Work iteratively with 3D artists and game designers
- Advise the team on best practices for using Unity3D in a production environment
- Take ownership in improving development process
- Optimize performance and quality trade-offs
- Implement game systems with an understanding of 3D math (vectors, coordinate frames, transforms)
- Train and mentor team members
- Experience with mobile games
- Experience with networked multiplayer games
We believe in: quality, immersion, innovation, and epic experiences.
In 3 years of mobile game development, PlayMesh has released over 50 Top 25 applications and has over 35 million installs. Our flagship title, Valor, is an MMO strategy game that has one of the most loyal user bases in the Apple App Store. We’re funded, growing fast, and looking for driven people to take PlayMesh to the next level.
PlayMesh has a laid back company culture including mini-basketball h-o-r-s-e, team push ups, and Friday frisbee. We’re obsessed with Starcraft 2, DotA, Halo, and Black Ops.