Front-End Developer (Java UI) Miami or New york or Chicago at EarlyShares.com...
Engineering | Miami or New York or Chicago
It is rare in a person’s professional career when they get to join a team that’s not just providing another solution to a problem that already exists, but is creating an entirely new marketplace. Imagine becoming a equity owner in a company creating a product or service that doesn’t exist today but will become the standard way we all do things years from now.
Our Company EarlyShares.com Inc. is developing an equity-based crowdfunding platform that will revolutionize the way businesses and young startup companies raise capital. We are in the forefront of a new industry and are poised to be the leaders in this space. Equity-based crowdfunding was signed into law by President Obama on April 5th 2012, while not yet in effect, it will be available to all Americans in early 2013.
Management includes industry leaders and experts; the company has successfully its seed financing, as well as its first round of funding.
If an opportunity like this sound’s like what you've been looking for, we would like to hear from you. By joining our team you will be part of something BIG.
We are looking for an excellent front-end developer with a passion for beautiful application design and product development.
While this position isn’t for a “designer”, you will still have very strong product instincts and be competent with illustration and design.
We are looking for the best Developers and pay will be extremely competitive.
Required Skills / Experience
- Good startup mentality (we have passion for what we do)
- A desire to work hard and be part of something
- Appreciation of current and emerging standards
- Some Server-side application development in Ruby on Rails and either PHP or Python is beneficial
- Confident problem solver and troubleshooter, and you proactively challenge traditional solutions (break the mold).
- Illustration, design, product development, user experience
- Fun to hang out with
- Unit testing (something like QUnit)
- Appreciation of the entire web stack (a life-cycle developer)
- SQLite / Gears / et.al.
Salary is dependent upon experience, but we want only the best..... so again, it will be extremely competitive.