Want to make a big impact in our growth?
If you were referred by a Clymb employee, please select Other from the Source category, and input the employee's name.
- 5+ years experience in software development.
- Experience in e-commerce and fulfillment.
- Experience with HTML5.
- Deep experience with CSS.
- Experience interfacing with Rails applications desirable.
- Experience scaling applications.
- Uphold a standard for quality software Must have strong TDD/BDD ethos.
- Live The Clymb's Core Values of Authenticity, Respect, Growth, and Excellence
Awarded one of Outside Magazine's Best Places to Work, The Clymb is a private retail community - connecting premium outdoor brands with passionate, influential end-users. A dedication to innovation, customer service and brand stewardship have helped us become the fastest growing e-tailer in the outdoor industry. We work hard so we can play hard and we use the gear we sell. If you're as passionate about innovation as you are the outdoors, come join us at our Portland, OR headquarters. Good Things Come to Those Who Clymb™
- Attach your résumé.
- Tell us why you belong here.
- Provide three professional references - include in the cover letter.
- Provide salary history from three most recent jobs - include in the cover letter.