Account Executive, Digital Sales at Cox Digital Solutions in New York, NY
Cox Digital Solutions provides compelling solutions connecting advertisers with engaged users and publishers with quality brands. As the only company to offer the largest integrated source of premium national reach and local engagement including 7,000+ specialty content and 1,300 local sites. We maximize revenue for advertisers, agencies, and publishers. CDS is part of Cox Reps, a subsidiary of Cox Media Group and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cox Digital Solutions provides a top tier benefits package, competative salaries and employee training & development opportunities. We are looking to hire exceptionally talented, motivated and creative individuals who share our passion for excellence in product and service.
Cox Digital Solutions is looking for an Account Executive to join our growing team in the New York market.
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain a territory account list.
- Drive advertising revenue through direct sales (prospecting, closing new business and managing renewals) within a defined territory
- Meet and exceed a quarterly sales quota by selling standard media, video, mobile and custom advertising solutions
- Evangelize CDS Media to key agency media directors/media supervisors and internet marketing directors/managers
- Build strategic agency and establish client side relationships to secure revenue growth and build credibility in the marketplace
- Identify, understand and communicate trends within client markets and industries
- Ability to listen well to client needs and develop advertising programs that exceed their expectations
- Think creatively, sell strategically, and communicate efficiently both internally and externally
- Ability to manage pipeline, utilize salesforce.com and project sales on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- BS/BA degree required
- 1-3 years of experience at a digital agency and or digital sales experience
- Must have a deep understanding of the online space
- Have sold at a top publisher/portal, additional experience working in the ad network space is a plus. Previous experience working at an agency in a media planning role is preferred
- Experience selling at the national and local level is a plus.
- Must have a deep understanding of their local market with strong client and agency relationships (Media Planners, Media Supervisors)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills