We're sorry, but this job has been closed. See other open jobs at Evoleas
Not the right job?
Quality Analyst Automation (Selenium) at Evoleas in Pune, Maharashtra, India
We are looking for an Automation Selenium QA Engineer who should be excited about working in a team. Who has hands on experience in using Selenium or Watir When you join us as a QA, you will get to work in one of the most sophisticated testing environments and you'll be required to write integration tests that will be used to constantly test the production and the staging environment. The QA challenge is to automate testing so to keep up with the development velocity.
- Responsible for all QA testing across multiple web platforms
- Be a vocal proponent of quality in every phase of the development process, exploring features as they are being developed to identify design, testability and usability issues.
- Lead efforts to incorporate QA processes into an agile, fast-paced development environment and drive the company efforts to transition to a fully automated web and mobile testing environment.
- Work closely with project managers and developers engineers to ensure reliability of all features.
- Assume ownership of QA requirements and deliverables for each release and feature.
- Perform various type of testing [sanity / regression / functional / gui / browser / compatibility].
- End to end testing of complete work flow
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience using Selenium with web platform technologies including Java, and Java Script.
- Minimum 1 Years of automation experience required using selenium RC or Web driver tool
- Overall 2+ years of experience as a MANUAL testing/QA Engineer.
- Experience of creating test frameworks and strategy.
- Hands on Experience with Agile, Scrum, and Test Driven Development.
- Previous experience in writing test plans, white box testing, black box testing, and regression testing is expected.
- Experience is mobile testing would be an added advantage.
- Strong organizational skills and should be willing to document the steps to test the app that will reproduce the bug.
- Ability to make sample feeds, host them locally and test apps with it.
- An equally creative and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to put yourself in the users' shoes, effectively representing them in the design and testing process.
- Objective c and Ruby on Rails familiarity is a huge plus point.
- Common sense to judge screen usability.
- Strong attention to detail with a good work ethic and ability to complete large volumes of work efficiently and effectively.
- Goal oriented and action-focused, pragmatic and self-disciplined.
- Demonstrated ability to handle/organize multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
1. Salary best in the industry
2. Flat Structure
3. Opportunity to work on challenging projects
4. Fun workplace
We are a new type of Web Development Company, and amongst the first of its kind in India. We follow a two tier strategy of delivering highly engaging and creative client projects on one hand, and developing innovative, 'Intrapreneurial' in - house Web, Mobile and Social applications, on the other hand. We are expanding the existing team to develop more innovative in-house and client products, to make a mark for Web-Innovation Made-in-India.