Customer Development Product Manager at Signature in San Francisco, CA
Customer Development Product Manager
The Signature team is looking for a Product Manager to lead customer development. Currently in stealth mode, we are partnering with several leading high-end retailers to deliver an app that will change how retailers interact with their customers. This is a huge idea, with equally huge potential. Our retail partners believe this is the future of retail.
Your job will be to figure out which features will make our users most happy
We are looking for a talented and entrepreneurial Customer Development Product Manager with a proven track record of excellence to join us on this mission. You will be responsible for working with our different types of users to figure out what features will make each of them most happy. Part of it will be discovery, part of it will be experimentation... all of it should be focused on figuring out 'what' the Product Development team should build.
- Own the job. Be the point person for knowing what makes the user happy.
- Be fanatical about delighting the user
- Demonstrate obvious passion for what you are building
- Bring a detailed eye for the user experience
- Be a driving force in assembling the resources necessary to ship innovative products
- Define methods for quantifying success (or failure) and ensure that your team has a clear understanding of when they are succeeding or and when they need to try again
Be technically adept with mobile technologies and iOS devices
- Product management or product design experience with consumer products and technologies
- Ability to plan and drive a product from concept to success
- Fanatical about the Lean Startup approach to Customer Development
- History of leading through fast-paced, high-growth, uncertain environments
Fanatical about designing simple, beautiful and functional user interfaces
- Previous Entrepreneur. Failure or success. Nothing teaches skills like ownership
- Product management of an iOS app from concept to success
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field (MS is a plus)
- Ability to mock-up functional UI prototypes quickly
Comfort with XCODE and Interface Builder
- Sense of humor
- Passionate about your work
- Strong communication skills
- Smart and humble
- Equal willingness to learn and teach
Working at Signature
Signature is a fast growing San Francisco-based company backed by two top-tier Venture Capital firms and a group of prominent angel investors. The team is based at 330 Townsend Street, San Francisco.
We have a stocked partnership pipeline of more work than our resources can handle right now, so you'll need to hit the ground running from Day 1.
Like what you read and think you fit the bill? Please contact us, we'd love to meet for coffee!