Account Executive- (New York) at DataXu in New York, NY
We find our people as innovative as we do our company.
Fun, smart and vibrant people make up our Xu (pronounced "zoo") team! Our collaborative, dynamic & high energy environment makes this the kind of place where people want to work. Due to our rapid growth in the burgeoning world of Big Data, we’re looking to add members to our sales team:
DataXu is looking for driven, focused and proven sales executives to drive new business by selling our multi-channel, digital data management platform to Fortune 1,000 companies.
- Develop and implement a sales strategy against a targeted list of enterprise accounts.
- Have a deep knowledge of, and effectively communicate DataXu’s current offering of Multi-Channel (Display, Video, Mobile, Social) Enterprise Digital Marketing Management tools.
- Build relationships that extend across multiple marketing and technology functions within the customer’s organization
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue objectives
- Effectively collaborate across the DataXu organization – Product Engineering, Marketing and Client Support teams
- Travel for in-person visits with key clients
- Minimum 5 years direct sales experience in Enterprise software and/or Digital Media
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Technical foundation in digital ad technology or enterprise software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comprehensive understanding of solutions and team based selling
About the Company:
Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York, Chicago, San Francisco and London, DataXu (www.dataxu.com)( Voted Advertising Age’s 2011 #5 Best Place to Work & Named “Top Place to Work in 2011” by Boston Globe) is the only multi-channel digital marketing management (DMM) platform offering real time optimization for display, video, and mobile advertisers.
DataXu brings to market the industry’s first and only machine learning-based DMM platform: DX3, which makes impression-level decisions in real time, optimizing the creative, consumer and contextual ad choices to help brands acquire more customers for less money. Forrester Research December 2011 report: “The Forrester Wave™: Demand-Side Platforms, Q4 2011,” in which DataXu is recognized as a Leader with DX3 ranked as the #1 current offering. http://www.dataxu.com/news/press-releases/forrester-wave-report/
Beyond its technology, DataXu has developed a trusted reputation for expertly advising and servicing advertisers and media agencies trying to cross the chasm into a data-driven way of working. DataXu is now expanding those relationships globally.
- Medical & Dental Insurance – 100% company paid deductible
- FSA (Medical, Dependent & Transportation care)
- Onsite dry cleaning service
- Company paid weekly catered lunches
- Innovation Days
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Monthly Employee Recognition Program
- Free snacks and drinks
- Friday socials