Java/GWT Developer at Inadco in Palo Alto, CA
Inadco is an online advertising start-up based in Palo Alto, CA. Inadco is offering Java/GWT Developer candidates an early-stage opportunity to define and build the global platform for Cost-Per-Lead advertising.
Inadco's innovative approach is transforming how media is bought and sold on the Internet. Inadco enables advertisers of all kinds to buy media on a Cost-Per-Lead basis and empowers publishers to sell inventory on a Cost-Per-Lead basis to earn more revenue than they can with impression or click-based advertising.
Inadco is led by experienced executives who helped start some of the most successful online advertising companies in the market today. Inadco is backed by Redpoint Ventures and Angel investors Mike Walrath (Right Media), Matt Coffin (LowerMyBills.com) and Ron Conway (SV Angel).
- Design and implement a fast and scalable Java/GWT front-end framework for web applications on top of Inadco’s Cost-Per-Lead advertising platform.
- Work closely with User Experience, Web Development and Product Management resources to define and implement innovative user interfaces.
- Integrate features with the Inadco Ad Server in a large scale and big data enviornment.
- Comfortable with fast paced Agile environment.
- 4+ years of Java software development experience.
- Experience with implementing widely-deployed UI’s using Google Web Toolkit.
- Experience with tools like Google UI Designer or Google Plugin for Eclipse.
- Passionate about delivering the best possible experience to thousands of Inadco customers worldwide.
- Successful at establishing strong working relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Loves the craft of software engineering and getting stuff done.
- BS in Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science; MS preferred