About Wildfire Interactive:
Wildfire is a social media marketing software company positioned squarely on top of the social media revolution. We provide an all-in-one social marketing solution for large brands, small businesses and agencies looking to grow, engage and monetize their audiences across social channels. Wildfire is the industry’s de facto innovator for achieving results: our platform has powered more than 200,000 social promotions, and helped thousands of brands manage content and streamline their communications across the social web. No company knows better how to get Likes, fans, and followers, and drive sales. We work with 27 of the World’s Top 50 brands, and count among our clients companies like Pepsi, Virgin Atlantic, Nestle and Microsoft.
Headquartered in Redwood City, California, Wildfire has offices around the globe: in Los Angeles, Chicago, New York City, London, Paris, Munich and Singapore. We’ve grown our team from 5 to more than 250 (the largest team in our industry), in just over two years. We are a 2x winner of Facebook’s fbFund, a TechCrunch Crunchies Award nominee, and were named one of the Top 10 Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times.
We're looking for clean coders, folks who appreciate that consistent code makes for happy browsers. You’ll need to have a clear understanding of how end-users will work with your templates, and code for maximum functionality and ease of use.
What We’re Looking For (Required):
• Minimum 2 years experience
• A passion for and experience building templates/themes in an environment such as Wordpress, Tumblr, Shopify, MailChimp or Blogger.
• CSS is to you as sugar is to a sweet tooth
• Proficiency in Photoshop
What We’re Looking For (Bonus but not Required):
• Experience working with Liquid Templating Language
• Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator & Flash would be very cool
• Enthusiasm for Social Media and Facebook
• Familiarity with Facebook and Twitter API’s
Benefits & Perks:
• Competitive pay
• 15 paid vacation days
• Unlimited sick days
• Individual & dependent health, dental, and vision benefits
• Life, AD&D, S<D insurance
• Flexible spending accounts
• 401k plan
• Stock options
• Casual dress workplace
• Free CalTrain (GoPass)
• Free access to ClubOne Fitness (on-premise)
• Unlimited snacks & beverages
• 3 kegs on tap at all time