We're sorry, but this job has been closed. See other open jobs at Urban Airship
Not the right job?
Customer Engineer - Client at Urban Airship in Portland, OR
Do you want to be appreciated by other developers? We live to create useful tools for other mobile developers across any kind of project. You can choose your location: San Francisco or Portland.
- Work cross-functionally within the organization with the goal of implementing solutions for Urban Airship’s strategic customers and partners
- Work in tandem with the Support Engineers handling partner support cases of an urgent nature.
- Improve and innovate on the tools used to write, deploy, and test client code
- Help burn down our technical debt
- Strong technical and software architecture skills
- Experience working on Java based software, with at least one year of Android or iOS experience
- A good understanding of the unique challenges presented by mobile platforms
- Working in a fast pace, continuous delivery environment
- Bonus: experience developing mobile applications (WP7, Blackberry, PhoneGap, Cordova, HTML5)
- BA/BS in Computer Science or similar technical degree highly preferred, equivalent experience will also be strongly considered
- Experience with Agile methodologies