Tech Blogger at drchrono in Mountain View, CA
REQUIREMENT: show us some tech writting you have done, examples of how you write, please include this.
Hiring tech blogger
drchrono is built around a strong personality. All the copy, from every word in the email newsletters to the web copy, is written in that voice, pushing forward our feeling of playfulness and excitement.
We're looking for a talented tech blogger to help talk about all things tech in healthcare. Your writing skills should be incredible, your comedic sensibilities strong and you should have writting experience. This is a pretty huge and meaty role - you will play a big role in succinctly defining and talking about how technology influnces healthcare. Please submit your resume and a couple sample pieces. If your background looks like a match, we'll send over a quick assignment for you to work on.
- 2-5 years in the tech space inspired to write about the medical space
- Impeccable grammar
- Can write for both consumer and business audiences
You should be inspired by
- Generate two 250- to 500-word posts weekly on a variety of medical tech related topics.
- Blogger will be responsible setting up & meeting deadlines. Articles should include graphics.
- Keeping blog.drchrono.com and engineering.drchrono.com fresh with amazing content.
Sound like a match? Then write for us!