Senior Visual & UX Designer with iOS Experience at Signature in San Francisco...
Senior Visual & UX Designer with iOS Experience
The Signature team is looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer to develop our new retail app. Currently in stealth mode, we are partnering with several leading high-end retailers to deliver an app that will change how retailers interact with their customers. This is a huge idea, with equally huge potential. We believe this is the future of retail (and our customers agree!).
Your job will be to create and drive our visual identity and user experience
- A real passion for designing wonderful user interfaces and compelling user experiences
- A strong portfolio with emphasis on mobile interface design
- Passion for design and typography
- Understanding of usability testing
- Have a design, HCI or computer science degree (This is not a hard requirement, a good portfolio of past work is).
- Well versed in HTML, CSS, AJAX, prototype.js, jQuery, etc.
- Sense of humor
- Passionate about their work
- Strong communication skills
- Smart and humble
- Equal willingness to learn and teach
Working at Signature
Signature is a fast growing San Francisco-based company backed by two top-tier Venture Capital firms and a prominent group of angel investors. The team is based in SoMa directly opposite the CalTrain at 330 Townsend Street.
We have a stocked partnership pipeline of more work than our resources can handle right now, so you'll need to hit the ground running from Day 1.
If you like what you read and you think you fit the bill? Please contact us, we'd love to meet for coffee!