Senior Drupal and/or WordPress Engineer (Albuquerque, NM) at New Signature in...
New Signature seeks a Senior Software Engineer with expertise in Drupal and/or WordPress to join our team of experts in our Albuquerque, NM branch office.
As a member of New Signature's award-winning creative division you will work collaboratively with New Signature's clients to build their Internet presence and develop our own commercial and open source apps. Our approach is to blend robust functionality with practical usability to create an exceptional user experience. We constantly push the envelope with new discoveries and innovations in the world of rich Internet application development.
This position will have the opportunity to work directly with clients on a diverse set of projects, including the development and support of CMS-driven websites, modules and extensions, user interface components, and custom Rich Internet Applications. In this role you will be asked to work directly with the client, select and implement appropriate technologies; design the system architecture; and build, manage and support websites.
About New Signature
We like to introduce New Signature not by discussing what we can do, but by discussing our culture and what drives us. Providing great customer service is what gets us out of bed in the morning. We use this passion to provide services and build websites that use technology creatively, are beautifully designed, have a positive social impact, and are always backed by passionate, friendly support. You can browse some of our recent work here.
New Signature combines strategic thinking, distinctive design, and emerging technologies to create and deliver innovative websites that consistently break new ground. We blend stunning visual design, practical usability, and robust functionality to create compelling websites that engage visitors and provide an exceptional user experience. New Signature designed websites have won top honors at the Webby Awards, W3 Awards, Communicator Awards, Interactive Media Awards, Web Marketing Association Web Awards, and Davey Awards.
New Signature's success is driven by our values and we were honored to receive the 2010 National Capital Business Ethics Award. The Awards recognize companies that exemplify a strong commitment to business excellence and to the highest standards of civic responsibility, integrity and ethical conduct. In 2011, New Signature was named to the prestigious Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America, ranked by CRN on their Next-Gen 250 List of best small, innovative and nimble business and technology integrators, and ranked by CRN on the Fast Growth 50 Up and Coming list of fastest growing solution providers in North America.
New Signature seeks qualified professionals with the following skillset:
- Strong programming experience, with a deep understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Experience with CMS and blog platforms, such as Drupal or WordPress.
- Expertise in the following technologies: PHP; MySQL; WSDL; XML; SOAP; REST; SVN/Git.
- Ability to work with a QA group to test, debug, deploy applications in development and production-class environments.
- Experience designing/working with data models, specifically matching one data model/hierarchy to another.
- Experience working with CRM products and e-advocacy toolsets such as Salesforce, DIA Salsa, Convio or ActionKit a plus.
- Versed in website and network security principles and best practices.
New Signature seeks qualified professionals who:
- smart and intellectually curious,
- enjoy providing the highest level of customer service,
- seek a challenging work experience,
- want to learn and gain greater expertise in their field,
- enjoy working at a growth company with lots of advancement opportunities,
- can work hard while having fun, and
- act in an honest and ethical manner.
BA/BS degree or equivalent desired.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package (including: 2 weeks vacation; sick/personal leave; medical; dental; life insurance; 401k; and short and long term disability insurance), advancement opportunities and a fun and exciting office environment.
U.S. Employment Eligibility
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States within three days of being employed.