Level 1 Support Specialist (Live Chat) at Site5.com in REMOTE POSITION - WORK...
Level 1 Support Specialist (Live Chat)
- You will be working from the comfort of your home anywhere in the world!
- We are a small company with 85 team members and have some great opportunities to move up and further your career!
- All employees receive 17 days of paid time off per year (increased to 22 days after 3 years of employment).
- Health/dental/vision insurance is available to U.S. employees.
- Your input and suggestions matter, and we encourage them.
- We encourage learning new skills and we will pay for the books to help. We want you to grow and move up in the company. Your success is our success!
- Love of helping people and love for the Internet!
- Experience in web hosting, and with cPanel and linux.
- A high speed Internet connection.
- Phone & computer headset for Skype.
- Fast typer (40wpm+).
- Strong communication skills that allow you to be a bridge between technical terms and customer support
- Fluent in written English. Spoken English is not as important, but we prefer it.
- You should be very comfortable using cPanel and WHM
- Experience with popular blogging platforms, forum software and/or CRM software such as Wordpress, Joomla and others
- Desire to better yourself and learn by reading and testing. If you don’t understand how WordPress works you need to have the drive to set up your own install and play with it.
You must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
We expect Site5 to be your sole job as these are not pay-per-ticket positions. You cannot work for another hosting company while being employed at Site5. No hiring agencies or outsourced support companies.