Marketing Analyst at OpenSesame in Portland, OR
We are looking for a few good people to help us rock the boat in the elearning industry with a brand new service. We have a great team and a friendly place to work where we enjoy the freedom to innovate with a variety of technologies in an exciting start-up environment.
You will work closely with all departments to help create the world's largest marketplace of elearning content.
If you are a self-starter with an inquisitive mind and track record for delivering excellent results that thrill your customers and teammates, then we may have an opportunity for you. However, we are unusually selective about who we ask to join our team.
- Drive high quality traffic to the OpenSesame elearning marketplace via a variety of channels.
Daily management of Search Engine Marketing including development, management and analysis of keyword campaigns on Google, Bing, Yahoo, LinkedIn, etc.
- This should include experience placing tracking codes to track leads and sales in CRM and ecommerce software
- Monitoring campaign results and key metrics to optimize click-through and conversion rates
- Create and optimize landing pages using tools such as Liveball, Google Optimizer, Test and Target, Page Mutant or others
- Configure, optimize, and provide indepth analysis using site traffic reporting tools and visitor behavior
Our start-up environment requires an imaginative thinker with the ability to work independently on simultaneous projects and the ability to collaborate effectively with other team members.
We do not hire based on specific buzzwords, technologies, or popular acronyms on your resume. Today we use Capsule CRM, Woopra, Clicky, Google Analytics, and Drupal. Tomorrow we may use something else. Whatever technologies, languages, or software programs you have learned, we expect you have mastered them in depth. In addition, we expect you to master any new technologies that may be brought on board in the future.
- You thrive on the details
- You have demonstrated success in delivering ecommerce leads and conversions
- Expert in Excel (Don't know what a pivot table is? This is not the job for you.)
- Highly adaptable
- Possess a people oriented, friendly can-do attitude
- Experience in the elearning industry is a major plus
- A desire to constantly develop new skills
- Permanent legal right to work within the United States
- Bachelors’ degree
Compensation & Perks:
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid-Time-Off (PTO)
- Matching dollars for professional development courses and activities
- Health insurance with alternative care options