Web Application Developer at Sociable Labs in San Francisco, CA
Web Application Developer
Create engaging social applications and a platform used by some of the biggest ecommerce and media companies on the web!
Do you want to help build the future of social commerce? Want to work with an amazing team and constantly learn and grow?
Sociable Labs is a well-funded startup providing a social engagement platform for some of the biggest ecommerce and media companies on the web. A two-time winner of Facebook’s developer fund, and backed by top VC firms, we are recognized experts in both the social and technological aspects of the Facebook platform. At Sociable we handle billions of page views and millions of users and transactions every day, and we're only getting started. We’re still small enough for you to get in on the ground floor and make a big impact during our high-growth phase.
Who We Want:
- Someone positive and enthusiastic, who loves what they do.
- You should be well versed in at least one server side language (Java, PHP, Python, Ruby, etc)
- You should be motivated to learn, and be itching to get outside of your comfort zone. You should be constantly striving to improve.
- You should have a passion for consumer-facing web applications.
- You should be an avid social networking user.
- You should love working with people who possess all of these traits.
Since we're always learning new things, passion for learning, communication skills, and intellectual horsepower are more important to us than what you know.
Our office is located in San Francisco.
Note: We will only consider candidates living in the US. We do NOT accept unsolicited resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies that are not already on our preferred vendor list.