Director of Analytics at MarketShare in London, United Kingdom
MarketShare is an analytics company that enables businesses to grow more efficiently via cross-media attribution and marketing optimization through our platform of combined technology, data, modeling and business intelligence solutions. We are reshaping the way companies think about advertising and marketing their products and services and delivers unprecedented recommendations and checkpoints to help them achieve the best possible ROI via marketing. The mathematics and modeling behind our work are globally recognized and respected as industry-leading.
We pride ourselves on a track record of developing ground-breaking innovations in predictive analytics and software, and delivering insights that exceed client expectations, which has led to continued growth and long-term client relationships. MarketShare is currently powering marketing and media insights for many of the Fortune 500 companies, leading ad agencies and large media conglomerates around the world. We have helped direct over $100 billion in marketing spend for clients in over 45 countries and all U.S. DMA's.
MarketShare team has grown worldwide across Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, London, Tokyo, and Bangalore.
To apply for open positions, please visit MarketShare.com/careers
EMEA Director/Manager of Analytics
Location: London, UK
We are building out our EMEA operations and are seeing an extremely talented econometrician / marketing mix modeller.
What we look for:
• 4-6 years of marketing mix modelling experience, either in a major agency, internal client team or bespoke consultancy
• a stellar academic background with a Ph.D or equivalent experience in economics, statistics or marketing science
• deep familiarity with the mathematics behind marketing mix modelling and optimization
The successful candidate will be able to:
• manage their own time to deliver on schedule
• work across functional teams to deliver projects
• approach problems and challenges from an intelligent business perspective
• communicate complex methods and results in simple words that the average human can understand
In addition to English, the ideal candidate will be fluent in either French or German.
Analytic Plan and Model Specification
• Once the engagement has been secured, develop an analytic plan and begin specifying models and data transformations.
• Engineer and build econometric models, such as marketing response, to support MarketShare engagements.
• Using Eviews and Matlab, test econometric specifications, optimizations and forecast outcomes.
• Working with the Strategist and ETL leads, define the modelling dataset and transformation requirements
• Along with the Strategist and ETL team, apply common sense to validating the modelling dataset.
• Before modelling commences, support the data review step with charts/graphs and basic insights.
Application and Presentation of Work Product
• Along with the strategist, identify insights from the work product and assist with packaging them for client presentations.
• Ensure that the insights and optimizations make business sense. That is, ensure the analytics can be applied and are relevant.
• Assist with the delivery of client presentations (in person or over the phone)
• Be a “team player” and support the other aspects (ETL, strategy, presentation creation) of the engagement as needed.
Product Development and Innovation
• Support the development and testing of algorithms/programming codes to integrate models into MarketShare software, as required by MarketShare product teams
This position will be reporting directly to the VP of Analytics of MarketShare EMEA Ltd.
Outside Recruiters: Please do not contact MarketShare employees with unsolicited resumes.