Director of Sales at Unified in London, United Kingdom
UNIFIED is a well-funded, fast-growing startup that works with some of the most exciting names in the social networking and cloud computing industries, including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
UNIFIED is looking for dynamic and upbeat Directors of Sales to join our sales team to bring excellence to company sales development. This position will work closely with our CEO and Chief Strategy Officer (CSO), utilizing sales talent to promote our services to advertising agencies and networks with the intent of introducing the Unified platform and gaining social media budgets while securing the advertising agency’s ongoing, continued use of our platform. In this role you will manage the entire sales process for your respective region from prospecting to close while ensuring excellent service and support to prospects and clients. The ideal candidate will be focused on monitoring lead follow-up for sales development, have a proven track record of meeting measurable sales goals and must be able to build a team that will report directly to the Director of Sales within their respective region. A proven track record of implementing and tracking sales goals for a team is an absolute must.
- Proven sales expertise with strong, energetic and effective cold-calling experience
- A strong network of contacts within the advertising agency and brand space
- Develop leads to create sales opportunities
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest in our platform service
- Successfully manage account base and new business
- Maintain weekly sales forecast and achieve quota to ensure revenue objectives
- Identify opportunities for additional revenue with prospective and existing accounts
- Strong leadership, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to influence, persuade and negotiate at all levels while gaining trust and developing superior relationships with prospects and maintaining an excellent reputation with attained customers and clients
- Proficient in the understanding of social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.), as well as online advertising and associate technology
- Sales training and salesforce.com experience a major plus
- A team leader and a team player, willing to collaborate with a diverse and dynamic team
- Familiarity working in a small but fast-paced startup company environment