Production Intern at Bedrocket Media Ventures in New York, NY
Bedrocket Media Ventures is a new media company launching 4 channels in 2012 as part of the Google/YouTube original programming initiative. We are looking for 1-2 interns for our production department.
Our interns will work alongside the production management team, learning the ins and outs of what it takes to make a web TV production happen. They will be involved in planning and coordination from preproduction through post-production, in everything from studio shoots to going on location.
- Helping organize equipment for shoots
- Assisting on in studio and on location shoots
- Assisting in pre-production through post
- Running out-of-office errands as needed
- Current undergraduate student able to receive college credit for the internship
- Able to commit to a minimum of 2-3 half-days per week
- A strong interest in the world of media
- Great organizational skills
- Eagerness to learn
- A can-do, team-player attitude
- Energy and enthusiasm
Please submit your resume as well as a brief cover letter detailing why you want to work at Bedrocket. Internship is for college credit only. Bedrocket is an equal opportunity employer