Associate - Managed Services at DataXu in San Francisco, CA
We find our people as innovative as we do our company.
Fun, smart & vibrant people make up our Xu (pronounced “zoo”) team! Our collaborative, dynamic & high energy environment makes this the kind of place where people want to work. Our Xu team is looking for additional members:
Associate – Managed Services
- Support Account Managers and Analysts on all campaign elements to ensure successful launch, delivery and performance
- Manage all aspects of campaign trafficking, pixel set-up and client reporting for timely launches and flawless execution
- Have basic knowledge of client’s business objectives on assigned accounts
- Learn the fundamentals and operational processes for all digital media channels; Display, Mobile & Video
- Develop knowledge for proper use and best practices for the DataXu platform, including workflow and reporting & analytic capabilities
- Gain full Client Service’s experience by helping co-manage campaign set-up with Analysts
- Basic understanding of campaign management aspects and technologies, such as ad serving, creative types and pixel formats
- Seen by others as highly motivated and eager to learn
- Manage all implementation elements for private inventory
- Become proficient in all reporting and analytics metrics
- Build relationships with internal account teams and cross functional groups
- Learn how to trouble shoot and problem solve independently
- Become an active participant in meetings and team settings
About the Company:
Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York, Chicago, San Francisco and London, DataXu (www.dataxu.com)( Voted Advertising Age’s 2011 #5 Best Place to Work & Named “Top Place to Work in 2011” by Boston Globe) is the only multi-channel digital marketing management (DMM) platform offering real time optimization for display, video, and mobile advertisers.
DataXu brings to market the industry’s first and only machine learning-based DMM platform: DX3, which makes impression-level decisions in real time, optimizing the creative, consumer and contextual ad choices to help brands acquire more customers for less money.
Beyond its technology, DataXu has developed a trusted reputation for expertly advising and servicing advertisers and media agencies trying to cross the chasm into a data-driven way of working. DataXu is now expanding those relationships globally.
- Medical & Dental Insurance – 100% company paid deductible
- FSA (Medical, Dependent & Transportation care)
- Onsite dry cleaning service
- Company paid weekly catered lunches
- Innovation Days
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Monthly Employee Recognition Program
- Free snacks and drinks
- Friday socials