Search Marketing Intern at House of Kaizen in New York, NY
Netx is a great place to work – we think you’re going to love it here. We pride ourselves on having a great team and fun work environment while doing great work for our industry leading clients like Audible.com, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Total Gym, Dick’s Sporting Goods, and others. We’ve been doing this for more than 10 years and we plan to be around for a long time.
If you visit our site you’ll see we’re the agency for Intelligent Performance Marketing. Clients hire us because we get them quality customers and we do it efficiently. They stay with us because we we’re nice people and we deliver what we promise.
We are looking for a strategic, organized, friendly, and self-motivated Intern for our Paid Search team. The ideal candidate will have some experience in online marketing (preferably with Google, Yahoo, and Bing) as well as passion for innovation, integrity, and the internet.
If you want to join our team, tell us in your cover letter how you’ll help make Netx an even better place once you’re here.
What You’d Do:
- Generate keyword lists for our client’s search campaigns
- Write ad copy that will appear in the various search engines
- Help in the setup and implementation of campaigns
- Keep track of budgets and track performance to goals
- Communicate with internal teams about status of various projects
- Pull reports for client meeting status documents
- Dig into the data to uncover insights on client accounts
- Stay on top of news: client news, client industry news, search industry news
Stuff You Need To Know:
- An appetite for learning and knowledge of online marketing
- A passion for numbers and for uncovering the story they tell
- Comfortable analyzing large amounts of data in order to gauge performance
- Excel wiz
- Sense of humor and ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivated with a pitch-in attitude
- Capable of juggling multiple responsibilities
- Currently attending a four year, accredited college or university.
- Experience in online marketing a plus
- Experience managing PPC search marketing campaigns a big plus
This position requires a minimum commitment of 3 months, for a minimum of 15 hours a week. This position may develop into a paid position. School Credit. Lunch and travel stipend provided. Please DO NOT CALL.